Question about Baby Gear

Open Question

Century bassinet model 10-472. Under the bassinet are two plastic parts that go under slats of the base to keep the bassinet from falling off

Posted by Anonymous on


5 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 3 Answers

SOURCE: replace parts

call 18005441108 -- they will provide you with any replacement part needed -- just have credit card ready!

Posted on May 27, 2008

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: replace parts

You can call 1-800-544-1108 to get replacements parts.

Posted on Feb 18, 2009

  • 396 Answers

SOURCE: how is the swing bar under the bassinet supposed

This was a tricky one. The locking mechanism shoves the short point at the top of the rod, into a
small slot in the basket, to stop it from rocking. I had several that we had to adjust to make the tang
slide far enough to stop it from rocking.

Posted on Mar 07, 2011

  • 396 Answers

SOURCE: I need to order a

Graco bassinets for a long time have been made by Simplicity. If it is older
it is most likely on recall. The model number is on the posture board (mattress support)
and you should compare your bassinet with the recalled listings on the link below.
CPSC recalled all of the Simplicity/Graco bassinets that have snaps that hold the drop
down flap where the bassinet butts up to the bed.
If it is on recall, Walmart will refund to you, the full retail price it was sold for, NO RECEIPT REQUIRED.
If it not on recall call Graco at 1-800-345-4109
Recall Information

More recall info here also.

Posted on Mar 27, 2011

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Under the oil filler cap on my Volvo s40,there's only what I describe as a slatted cover can I remove it to fill engine and do I need to replace it

There was no slatted cover on my S40,the slatted cover on yours sounds like a custom filter put there to prevent any foreign object from falling into the engine space, don't remove it . If you do remove it remember to put it back

May 25, 2015 | Volvo S40 Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have a 10-121 crib and my daughter cant even sleep in it because the side keeps falling and some sides are cracked ?? are they on recall??

Your crib is not under recall. If you would like, please email us with some photos of your crib and we should be able to diagnose the problem. Our email address is Our Customer Service Reps are very knowledgeable about the hardware used on cribs.

Oct 11, 2011 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

My crib is missing the plastice parts that the


Apr 27, 2010 | Baby Gear

6 Answers

Mamas and Papas Murano cot bed problem

fully dismatle the cot, keep all the bits.. Take the two slatted sides to bits and put the base pieces of wood from these to one side.
pull the headboard and footboard (is that whats its called) apart take the feet from the footboard and add to the headboard (they are now the sole head and foot boards) screw the 4 nuts with blanking plates to the top 4 holes on the new head and footboards
take the two long slatted size bases and screw them to the lower holes on the head and footboard put the base brackets (L shapped screws) into the corners put the cot base onto the L shaped screws done

May 18, 2009 | Baby Gear

2 Answers

Durabrand blender model number tsk-9368ap

You just bought a bad blender. Get a different model

Jul 10, 2008 | Blenders

3 Answers

Replace parts

You can call 1-800-544-1108 to get replacements parts.

Jun 26, 2008 | Eddie Bauer Musical Rocking Bassinet...

1 Answer

Delta Luv Crib 4600 (1997 model)

That's probably older than their support line stocks. Consider using to see if a later model uses the same part? I called 800-377-3777 on a 2001 model crib and ordering parts was no problem.

Mar 08, 2008 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...

3 Answers


I have a 877# of 1877-585-3777

Mar 03, 2008 | Delta Luv Delta - Baby Products 5-in-1...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Baby Gear Logo

Related Topics:

44 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Baby Gear Experts

Dorel UK
Dorel UK

Level 3 Expert

1629 Answers


Level 3 Expert

76682 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Are you a Baby Gear Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides