Question about Maytag Dishwashers
Posted by Anonymous on
Not sure of the vintage of your Maytag dishwasher, but this may work for yours.
1. Remove the upper rack by releasing the stop clips on the ends of the rack rail; push the ends of the clips towards center of machine - this may require the help of a small screwdriver.
2. The upper spray arm assembly is mounted to the ceiling of the wash chamber by large (2" diameter) fluted nut that butts right against the ceiling sheet metal. Simply remove that nut by hand, and the whole assembly will come out.
3. Looking into the top of center feed hole, you'll see 4 plastic clip ends holding the 3 pieces together. Use a 1/4# socket or nutdriver to press all 4 clips inward until they come free.
4. The spray arm halves are welded together, so you'll have to clean out any clogs using a pointy tool and some water flushing.
5. Reassembly is the reverse order.
Posted on Jul 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2013 | GE Profile WPRE6100G Top Load Washer
Sep 19, 2012 | Ariston Technologies Washing Machines
Nov 26, 2011 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Sep 07, 2011 | GE Profile WPRE6100G Top Load Washer
Jul 31, 2011 | Washing Machines
Jul 26, 2011 | Hoover Washing Machines
Jun 21, 2011 | LG WFT1071TP Top Load Washer
May 01, 2011 | Smeg Washing Machines
Nov 06, 2017 | Maytag Dishwashers
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: