Question about Whirlpool WED5590S / WED5590SQ Electric Dryer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2016 | Ford Cars & Trucks
Dec 25, 2015 | Lexus GX 470 Cars & Trucks
Jul 14, 2014 | Gestetner DSm645 Digital Imaging System
Feb 19, 2013 | Chevrolet Tracker Cars & Trucks
The T300 uses a 2.5A fuse.
To replace the fuse:
1. Unplug the AC cord from the AC power source,
then remove the AC power cord from the speaker's
2. Remove the fuse cap with a small, flat blade screwdriver
(see diagram 2).
3. Remove the fuse from the fuse cap
(see diagram 3).
4. Replace the fuse inside fuse cap with another metric
5X20mm size fuse
5. Replace the fuse inside the cap, replace the fuse
and cap in the power connector (see diagram 5).
6. Connect the AC power cord to the speaker and
raise it upright.
7. Connect the power cord to an AC power outlet
Jun 01, 2011 | Cambridge Soundworks ton Theater T300 Home...
Sep 05, 2010 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
Aug 06, 2010 | 2000 Chrysler Sebring
May 07, 2009 | Whirlpool LER8648L Electric Dryer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: