Question about Televison & Video
Sky remote not working
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: sky remote code for soyo onyx
I have this tv too. I just bought a remote control with a 'learn' function, (from a pound shop), You use the Tv's remote and copy the button functions onto the new remote, It works great, actually better than origional remote, also functions other equiptment too, sky, freeview, dvd, etc. Try that instead.
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
Go to http://chinamanuals.com - they are specialized on finding english manuals for chinese gadgets.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
Most remotes work the same when programming an item. Try this.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Dish Network...
Oct 13, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PX80U Plasma TV
Oct 12, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Mintek DTV-263 26 in. LCD Television
Sep 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 07, 2009 | Onkyo HT-S780 System
Feb 04, 2008 | Shinco DVD-833 DVD Player
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!