Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The problem that you are having is possibly caused by your Internet
browser and not with your Facebook or Gmail account. You need to clear
the cookies and internet files to resolve the problem. Here's how:
Clear Cookies and Internet Files
* For Internet Explorer version 6
1. Open IE6 > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the Delete Cookies button and Delete History.
3. Click on OK > Close and re-open your IE6.
4. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Internet Explorer version 7
1. Open IE7 > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the "Delete" button under the Browsing History option.
3. Delete the Cookies, Internet Files
4. Click on OK > Close and re-open IE7
5. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Mozilla FireFox
1. Open Firefox > Tools
2. Select "Clear Recent History"
3. Select Cookies, Cache, Browsing and Download History.
4. Close and re-open Firefox
5. Access your e-mail
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
Check your email first.
There should be a message "Facebook Password Reset Confirmation"
Open the message and click the link.
Posted on May 19, 2010
You may send password request to both gmail and facebook. follow the steps to get new password
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
SOURCE: I forgot my password to
make sure that your email adress is correctly spelt with capitals and any of these .-_ also your password will need to spelt with the same way a computer is very precise with any pass words or email adress typings for security measures or
If this email program has the function of sending your password to another email adress you could open up a hotmail account which is free then get them to send your password to your new email adress
hope this helps
dont forget to vote
Posted on Feb 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2014 | gmail.com
Dec 29, 2013 | Google Gmail
Jul 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 19, 2010 | Google Gmail
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!