Question about Nokia 1208 Cellular Phone
I want to add a ringtone from iTunes to my Nokia 1208, but the only ways I can find is by a lead (which I don't have) by bluetooth or via email, which do not work on this phone. I need to know if there is a way to text a ringtone to my phone or transfer it in another way apart from by usb cable, email or bluetooth.
You can try using email to text. However, iTunes is usually not compatible with anything non-apple and it is likely they have made it so the ringtone will only work on an iPhone. In case it may work, here's how to send it to your phone:
1. Open Gmail or another email service
2. Compose a message and for the to address, put (Phone number all ten didgets)@vtext.com for Verizon phone or (Phone number all ten didgets)@txt.att.net for AT&T phone.
3. Click "attach file" and select the ringtone. (not in iTunes) you will have to find it in another folder such as "Music" on your PC
4. Once the file has been uploaded, click send
5. You should receive it as a text
6. If it doesn't work, then iTunes has not allowed you to use it outside of iTunes.
Posted on Apr 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2015 | Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2013 | Cell Phones
Feb 17, 2013 | Apple iPhone 4 I.D.rubberize Hard Case w/...
Oct 13, 2011 | Nokia 1208 Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2011 | BLACKOUT LABS Ringtone Designer Free
Aug 27, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Apr 27, 2009 | O2 XDA Flame Smartphone
Mar 19, 2009 | Nokia 1208 Cellular Phone
Nov 25, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Dec 24, 2007 | Cell Phones
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!