Question about RIM BlackBerry Bold Smartphone
How do i take call barring off
To disable call barring
1. On the Home screen, click the Phone icon. The Phone screen appears.
2. Click the trackwheel to view the menu, and then click Options. The Phone
Options screen appears.
3. Click Call Barring. If your SIM card is provisioned for call barring, the Call
Barring screen appears.
4. Select the call barring option that you want to disable and click the trackwheel
to view the menu. Click Disable.
5. Click the trackwheel to view the menu, and then click Save.
You return to the Phone Options screen and your call barring option is disabled.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
1) Press the call buttton to get the call log
2) Press the menu button
3) Select option
4) Select call barring and make the necessary changes
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2015 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
May 04, 2015 | Blackberry Cell Phones
Apr 07, 2015 | Blackberry Cell Phones
Feb 16, 2015 | Research In Motion Blackberry Curve 9360...
Feb 12, 2013 | Blackberry Cell Phones
Jul 04, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jul 13, 2017 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Aug 08, 2017 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8900 Travel Charger
Jan 29, 2010 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
6,476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: