Question about Philips DVDR3455H/37B
L want the region code for philips dvp 3055v
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
Region code hack for PHILIPS 3256 x/94
1. Go to Setup. [from remote]
2. Select the Preference Page.
3. Press 1, 3, 8, 9, 3, 1 on the Philips DVD Player remote.
--> It will show current region code [ for example 5 ]
4. Now Press the up/down key to select "0" which makes it region free.
5. Press ok and exit setup.
Probably the same would be applicable for 3258, 3268, 3986.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: philips DVP3350
hello mate here are the instructions. First you have to download "ZORAN.ZIP" and extract to desktop you will now have a
file which name is "LG36868.IMG"
2. Then You have to burn this file to cd>
3. Insert the CD into player after burning the CD.
4. Then the region management menu will be shown.
5 If you input '0' and press 'pause key' by
Remote Con. Then Code free is done.
Download the ZORAN.ZIP
please leave rating if you find this usefull thanx
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
SOURCE: Free code for Philips DVP 5980K
1. Press Setup in the remote control
2. Go to Preferences and press OK in the remote control
3. Press the next sequence of numbers "1-3-8-9-3-1" in the remote control
4. Use up and down arrows to change the region
PS: if the sequence doesn't works, do it a little more quickly
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
SOURCE: philips dvp 3040 area codes
Please you can try the following procedure -
1. turn unit on
2. open the loading tray
3. press "setup" button on the remote
4. navigate to preferences using right arrow key (three clicks)
5. Enter "138931" on the remote
6. The current region is displayed (mine was "1")
7. Use the up arrow on the remote to change the region to "0"
8. Press the "setup" button on the remote
9. Press "OK" on the remote
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 02, 2011 | Philips DVP3350V DVD Player / VCR Combo
Oct 22, 2010 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Oct 02, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Jul 14, 2008 | Philips DVP5982
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!