Question about Sanyo AVM-3259S TV
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to do an auto search for a Livewire Rm-300f+ Universal Tv Remote. These cheap (£1.00) remotes are available from poundland, etc.
1) Turn on your TV, ensure it it tuned to a channel and the sound is on.
2) Press the [set] button for about 5 seconds, until the LED stays on.
3) Press the MUTE button, the LED should flash twice.
4) Point towards the TV and press the power button. Don't worry if nothing happens.
5) Press and release the power button every second or so, eventually (for me about 120 times) the sound will go off. NOW press the [set] button to confirm your setting.
6) Pressing the power button again should switch the TV off. If not you're going to need to go through it all again.
Posted on Jan 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Sep 06, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
May 28, 2010 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Jan 30, 2010 | GE RM24948 Remote Control
Jan 06, 2009 | Sony 8-Device Universal Learning Remote
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: