Question about Cell Phones
It is easy to reset it
just follow the steps:
1. Open Settings
2. Scroll down to SD Card and Storage and tap it
3. Tap Factory Data Reset
4. Select Reset Phone
5. Finally Tap Erase Everything.
If you cannot access the settings, you can do a hard reset. It is commonly used when you do not have access to your settings or are locked out of your phone and cannot remember your gmail account. It will delete all data on your phone.
1. Fully turn off your phone. (Remove the battery for 5 seconds to make sure it is off.)
2. Take out the keypad.
3. Press and hold Camera and Power Button at the same time until a Menu appears.
4. Press Volume Down Key, a triangle will appear on the screen. 5. Close the keypad.
6. Tap the screen above the back button.
7. Tap Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
8. Tap ok.
9. Follow the on screen instructions to reboot your phone.
Posted on Apr 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2017 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 18, 2017 | Nokia Cell Phones
Aug 27, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jan 13, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jan 12, 2015 | LG CE0168 Cellular Phone
Sep 08, 2014 | Nokia Cell Phones
Jan 16, 2013 | Motorola RAZR Cell Phones
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!