Question about Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet Multifunction Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother DCP 165C
before you plug in your printer, install the software that came with you printer, in a CDROM.
During the installation you will be prompted to plug in your printer. At that moment , and make sure that your printer is turned on, plug in your printer in a USB port that works.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
take swabs and use alcohol to manually clean it...GENTLY and with not too much alcohol. You will go through several swabs. Use the foam swabs, not cotton, so you don't leave junk behind.
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
In order for you to install this without the setup disc you need to download the software from this link and use it to install the device.
Posted on Jun 12, 2010
The nozzle may be blocked. So take out the colour cartridge and place its nozzle in a bit of water for about 10 mins. Bring it out and dab the nozzle with folded paper. If the tissue is blotted with the three colour it means you have unblocked the nozzle. Try now to print after returning the colour cartridge. You may need to repeat to get good results.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2012 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 19, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Aug 18, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
May 11, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: