Question about Televison & Video
I get the roku icon on tv screen, floatin around,,then touch the netflix cue, nothing happens
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes, it connects directly to your TV with a choice of cables - check their site for a description of your options there. And if you have a wireless network (router) it will connect to the internet through that, so you don't need to have a cable running back to where your computer is.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
Hope it helped.
Posted on May 23, 2009
May be a Bug in the software check forums for solutions , any sofware patches. also google search forums on line for support.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
SOURCE: Want to activate my Roku
Don't worry I will help you.
You must on your Roku player & Your laptop.
Play netflix again then its says enter code .
Follow these steps
1. Sign in to your netflix account on your pc then you see right hand on the top of side my account & help click there.
Scroll down & you got these options on the page.
WATCHING INSTANTLY ON YOUR TV OR COMPUTER
* Activate a Netflix ready device
then click here you get code. You should paste this code to your roku netflix
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2017 | Smart Computers & Internet
Sep 25, 2017 | Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2017 | Roku Televison & Video
Nov 20, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2016 | Roku Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2014 | Roku 2 XD
Oct 22, 2014 | Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (3050R
Sep 10, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2018 | Televison & Video
10 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: