- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. turn off your phone
2. press volume up and power key
3. hold for about 15 - 20 seconds
4. wait for the red screen to appear
6. navigate using your volume keys
7. select factory reset
8. confirm using power button
If it works then enjoy else try something new ;)
1. Check out the volume levels in the sound settings through Control Panel.
2. Check and make sure if there are any buttons or scrolers on the headphones where you can adjust the volume.
3. Try to reinstall the sound drivers for your sound device.
open up your phone then push one of the buttons on the outside edge at a time until you see the volume chart appear. Each time you push that button you will change the setting from mute to vibrate to louder and louder rings.
Well it seems like you got a big problem, its because if its to high of volume the fan should start, read the instructions if that dont work, take a-part the unit look at the fan then if its not fixable buy a new fan