Question about Maytag Washing Machines
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Mar 07, 2016 | Washing Machines
Feb 06, 2016 | Washing Machines
Oct 28, 2015 | Washing Machines
Apr 23, 2014 | Maytag Dryers
May 31, 2012 | Maytag MHW6000XW Laundry : Front Load...
Nov 19, 2010 | Maytag Washing Machines
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!