Question about DUI & Criminal Law

Open Question

How can you get a judge to correct your sentence cause at the time he had faulse info without an appeal

I had a suspened licence , my sister was killed so i drove to out patient rehab on my why home at light i hit car in front got arrested for dui-2nd-again drove,got sidedgetting on exit hit gardrail got arrested when i was walking to see if help coming but cops wrote i was dui -went to florida sober house got arested cause a pervert called cops lied and my pill (meds) came home some guy set me up ,yes i used to do drugs never sold so judge instead of just sentencing me for the first two;were he was giving me2yr.cap he gave me21'3 -7yrs.. he judged me with everything.the last case waspolice brutaly and the florida cases were dropped. how can i get this fixed without an appeal

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


DUI & Criminal Law Logo

Related Topics:

37 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DUI & Criminal Law Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5387 Answers

Emily snow

Level 2 Expert

84 Answers

Are you a DUI and Criminal Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides