Question about Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
May 12, 2015 | Bloomfield 8571 Coffee Maker
Oct 27, 2013 | Jura Capresso C3000 Espresso & Coffee...
Sep 17, 2013 | Keurig Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Aug 28, 2012 | Keurig Mini B31 Plus Black Coffee Maker
Jan 25, 2010 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 08, 2009 | Saeco Incanto Classic Espresso Machine
Oct 07, 2009 | Saeco Magic De Luxe Espresso Machine
Apr 09, 2009 | Oasis FreshStart 80 oz 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Mar 31, 2008 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: