Question about Canon iP2702 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I get a message that
No need for a program for the refilled cartridges - just take them out, refill then, wait 5 minutes then put them back, a popup will appear asking you which cartridge has been replace - tick the correct option.
For the error message: first you need to clean the actual ink pad - for that read and follow this
To reset the counter
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let both buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking - when green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
6. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
Posted on Jun 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP2702 - printer - color -...
Sep 08, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2012 | Canon Pixma iP2702 PrinterCalculatorPaper
Aug 08, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 19, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 29, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: