Question about Sharp KB6525PS Stainless Steel Oven

Open Question

Sharp KB6525PS keeps blowing a fuse won't work now

The microwave would run and then shut off. Breaker would pop in the electrical panel. Thought the breaker was bad so I replaced it now the microwave does not work at all. Any suggestions?

Posted by Anonymous on

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

GE Dualwave Mirco Oven combo - Oven works fine - Micro doesn't even show the clock


There is a very good chance that it has blown a fuse. They would be located behind the control panel. Be careful around the wiring to the high voltage circuit and make sure that the power is shut off.

Apr 14, 2014 | GE Jkp90Dpbb 27" Built-In Combo Microwave...

1 Answer

Control panel not work


As i already answered... As with all 240 volt appliances... if one breaker pops... you can't see it because it is a double breaker. You have to shut it down then turn it on. Ask again if it still doesn't work.

Oct 21, 2013 | GE JRS04 Electric Single Oven

2 Answers

My wife was heating the oven to 400 degrees for baking. As she walked away, she heard a pop sound. The control panel was off. I checked the breaker and it was OK. While I was in the oven, I checked the...


it sounds like something shorted in the clock assy. check the elements to see if they are damaged,sometimes they blow apart and also take out the clock assy.when you change the bulb anywhere you want to make sure the power is off to it,shut off the light switch and when you open the door hold in the door switch or just unplug it or kill the breaker,you can try to get the rest of the bulb out with a pair of needlenose plyers,next time send the model number and i can look up your machine to help you find out how much the part is and part number.

May 14, 2011 | Frigidaire 30 in. Electric Gallery Pro...

1 Answer

Microwave stopped working after an apparent surge. Tried unplugging, plugging back in, checked breaker panel. Electrical for the microwave works. Think it must be a fuse in the microwave b;own? If so,...


Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} Hi,

Here is a tip that will help you to figure out what is wrong with your Microwave Oven....

Microwave Oven Basic Troubleshooting Tips

heatman101

Sep 12, 2010 | Ovens

1 Answer

Microwave shows clock but blows fuse


Microwave ovens have a transformer inside them that puts out thousands of volts in order to create the "microwave" that cooks the food, but the clock and controls are on the circuit before that transformer.
Most of the times the transformer is bad and depending on how much you paid for it, not worth the repair bill unfortunately. But thats why you see the clock, even though the fuse blows. I am assuming you mean the Microwaves INTERNAL fuse, if not then it is a model with a battery backup to not loose data like your alarm clocks do sometimes, therefore you would show the clock but not be able to start the Microwave.
If it is the fuse or breaker in your panel that blows, then either the breaker is weak, or the transformer it shot. If it is 120volts, try plugging it into another outlet by either moving it or use an extension cord from another outlet you know work..if it starts, then you either have a bad breaker or some other electrical issue with the receptacle and should get a LICENSED electrician out, I say that because I am a Master Licensed Electrician and just because they say they are an electrician means nothing unless you see their license,plus ins. usually wont pay if there were a problem if an unlicensed person were used.
I hope I helped, if so please give me a thumbs up!

Nov 09, 2009 | Ovens

1 Answer

Light goes off and on by itself


I have the same problem with a DACOR ECS 130 and also set the breaker panel switch to OFF to prevent the light from turning on-off or staying on. It might help to unplug the touchpad connector behind the control panel or it may be a problem relay on a circuit board. I've had the problem for several years but will start work on it tomorrow because we do not bake often at my house.

Bill (bsquared37@yahoo.com)

P.S. I'm not an appliance tech but have had problems with the DACOR DM024 microwave( made by SHARP) and the DACOR raised vent. I think DACOR products are junk. The raised vent problem required replacing the entire circuit board!

Aug 30, 2009 | Dacor ECS130 Epicure Electric Single Oven

1 Answer

Electric Dbl Wall Oven-loud popping noise at end of self clean


Bill ,i dont suspect the control unit is the problem im going back to the loud pop you heard I would say the pop you heard was one of the elemants blowing and that the reason the the breaker tripped if you say the clock,timer and light functon are ok it more so points to an elemant in most cases when an elemant blows it breaks the circuit .but the other componants also work when you reset the breaker i think in this case bill i would call a electrician it needs testing,sorry i could not help this time bill,but do not hesatate to contact me if i can help you again.adrian

Feb 02, 2009 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...

1 Answer

Oven just made a loud pop noise and shut down. I reset the breaker and the light in the oven works, stovetop burners work, but electrical panel on top where I turn the oven on is dead. No clock. Is there a...


No but there is an internal reset you have to completely disconnect from power and if your lucky and nothing got shorted out it will reset after about 40 minutes. Good Luck

Nov 27, 2008 | Ovens

1 Answer

MIcrowave stopped working


there is a 15 or 20 amp fuse behind the control panel. turn power off at breaker, remove control pand the fuse will either be round and the size of a quarter, screwed in or will be about an inch long and cliped into place

Nov 19, 2007 | GE JTP85 Electric Double Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sharp KB6525PS Stainless Steel Oven Logo

Related Topics:

55 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sharp Ovens Experts

JOHN LAPIER

Level 3 Expert

2428 Answers

Stan Ford

Level 3 Expert

2432 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

34725 Answers

Are you a Sharp Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...