Question about Tools & Hardware - Others
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do you load staples
The first thing you can do is to remove the lock of the staple holder which you will find at the bottom part of your staple near at the holder of the staple..after you remove that holder the next thing you will do is to get one of the staple and put it in..after that you can put again your lock of the staple and you can use it..thats the way how to put the staple nail..
i hope it can help you..
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Yes, the gun comes with no instructions. Strange but thanks, there is
Internet. DO NOT PUSH THE TRIGGER during any time of this process. BE
SAFE and use your common sense. If you don't know what you are doing,
stop right now and see help from someone who knows more.
1. Turn the gun upside down so the bottom of the gun is upwards. let's suppose the end through which the stapes come out are on the left side and a little spring push tab is on the right side when the gun is in this position.
2. Push the spring tab in and you will see a little catch disengage from a notch (the notch is located just above this push tab).
3. While keeping the tab pushed in, pull the tab up until the catch that disengaged from the notch (see step, above) comes clear of the notched area of the gun.
4. The spring loaded bar / arm will pop /slide out now.
5. Load the staples into the staples housing / channel (make sure the open end of the staples is upwards (remember, the gun is upside down and the bottom of the gun is facing up)).
6. Slide the spring arm back in. Push it in a bit and let the catch in the push tab pop back into the notch.
Posted on Aug 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2017 | Staples Tools & Hardware - Others
Oct 04, 2017 | Staples Tools & Hardware - Others
Apr 25, 2017 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Sep 02, 2017 | Tools & Hardware - Others
Dec 28, 2013 | Exact Fit Sunbrella Boat Cover For...
Mar 01, 2011 | Powerfast Stanley TR110 Light-Duty Staple...
Apr 05, 2010 | Stanley Staple/Nail Gun Elec
Jul 07, 2009 | Arrow Fastener T27 Light Duty Household...
Dec 17, 2017 | Tools & Hardware - Others
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!