Question about Toys

Open Question

Little tikes kitchen faucet

Im trying to locate a kitchen faucet for my kitchen 621581 I believe it was called a Sizzle N Pop kitchen

Posted by Anonymous on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 302 Answers

SOURCE: need replacement parts for little tikes kitchen

Try here:

Posted on Sep 23, 2009

  • 100 Answers

SOURCE: Replacement door for little tikes log cabin


Click on this link it is the replacement site link for little tikes. You should be able to click on the product you are looking for a replacement part for and you should be able to find it there.

You can email them and ask for the part that you are looking for as well here is the email address link

Thank you

Posted on May 03, 2010

  • 1970 Answers

SOURCE: im looking to buy missing parts for a little tikes

mcdevito75 here, You can try online at Little, also look for any contact info on the toy itself.

Posted on Jul 13, 2010

  • 906 Answers

SOURCE: accessories for little tikes kitchen

good day,
hope this link below will solve problem.


Posted on Aug 04, 2010

  • 16 Answers

SOURCE: I need an instruction manual for Little Tikes

Posted on Nov 07, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Manual for Little Tikes Cookin Around Sounds Kitchen

Are you asking for a manual for the little tike's cooking around sound kitchen? If so, you can go to and ask one from them.

Nov 20, 2013 | Little Tikes Electronic Home Cookin Fun...

1 Answer

Insert lost - can i get a replacement?

I believe you can. Have you tried calling up Little Tikes' Customer Service? You can find their contact details here

Oct 02, 2013 | Little Tikes Cozy Coupe

1 Answer

Kohler style k12172 fairfax when i use the side spray there is very little pressure & the hose and sprayer are new and the hose has no bends in it.

you have an other part that went bad. Inside the faucet there ins a part called a devertot that is in the body of the faucet. This little part move the water from the main spout to the hand held sprayer.

You have to remove the handle and the spout. pop it out pop a new one in and you are good to go.

Glad you came to us for help. your rating us help us know how well we have done


Sep 09, 2011 | Kohler Fort© Single Lever Handle Kitchen...

1 Answer

Im looking to buy missing parts for a little tikes kitchen. any ideas where i could buy them?

mcdevito75 here, You can try online at Little, also look for any contact info on the toy itself.

Jul 13, 2010 | Toys

1 Answer

Is it an allen key to tighten the big single handle in the kitchen? What size?

no,it is a phillip's screw i do believe.pop the top cap and there it is.

Mar 09, 2010 | Moen 7310 Legend Single-Handle Kitchen...

1 Answer

Need a replacement phone for Little Tikes Step 2 Life Style Kitchen

Need a replacement phone for step 2 little helpers complete kitchen

Mar 02, 2010 | Little Tikes Electronic Home Cookin Fun...

2 Answers

Need replacement parts for little tikes kitchen

Last time some replacement parts for little tikes kitchen I purchased from amazon. Take a look here Amazon com little tikes kitchen parts. I hope this was helpful. cheers

Sep 13, 2009 | Little Tikes Electronic Home Cookin Fun...

1 Answer

Trying to take apart kitchen sink to repair leak.

you may have to force them a little, I believe there are some plumb putty under the faucet and the handle. if you are unlucky, there may be some caulking under the handle and the foucet insteand of plumber's putty.

Apr 19, 2009 | Plumbing

2 Answers

Rohl 3810 kitchen pullout faucet leaks under the sink

ouch sadly im sure it was pricy to have him out  so my suggestion would be to call him back and have him take off the price of what he charged you or have him fix it for no charge could be just need some plumbers putty around the faucet to stop a little water that may seep threw under the faucet good luck 

Mar 26, 2009 | Rohl R77V3SPN Country Pull-Out Bar Faucet...

2 Answers

Trying to get the handle off a single handle moen kitchen faucet

Hi adelinette,

Pry the cover off the top of the faucet with a little screwdriver. Under the cover you will find an allen head screw. Sometimes a little upward pressure with a screwdriver will help. Unscrew it and start disassemblying. Pay attention to part location as you take the faucet apart. you will be replacing a stem and not a washer when you get into it.

Good Luck and please rate this response, Phil

Jan 03, 2009 | Moen 7437 Chateau Single Hole Kitchen...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Toys Logo

Related Topics:

90 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Toys Experts


Level 3 Expert

79851 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

43969 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

20318 Answers

Are you a Toy Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides