Question about Pantech Matrix Cell Phone
Everytime i plug it in. it doesnt do anything. can you help me?
Start with the basics:
1. Check the charger for output voltage.
2. Clean the charger contacts in the phone with a q-tip and a little rubbing alcohol.
3.Check the cord on your charger for cuts, breaks etc.
4. If it's a car charger, check the outlet in the car for voltage, check the cord's fuse in the handle,
5. Check the battery-to-phone contact connections for cleanliness, tarnish,
6. replace battery with new.
Let me know how you do...
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2013 | Motorola Mobility CITRUS Smartphone
Apr 23, 2017 | Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone
Feb 15, 2010 | Nokia N900 Smartphone
Jul 03, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Mar 16, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3xx Cellular Phone
Feb 28, 2009 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
May 15, 2008 | Cell Phones
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: