Question about Philips 37PF7320A 37 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
I was just curious without geeting a professional to set these settings on this tv is the any advice you guys might have on proper settings. I set it right now as follows
Those settings are consumer adjustable because every bodies eyes view colors differently there is no right or wrong setting. it is just what looks best to the individual who purchased th tv
Posted on Jan 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2015 | Element Flat Panel Televisions
Dec 21, 2013 | Toymax Viore 42 in. Plasma TV
Feb 16, 2012 | Sharp Flat Panel Televisions
Jun 11, 2011 | Grundig GU19WDVDPCX 19 in. LCD TV
May 14, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
May 29, 2008 | Insignia IS-LCDTV32 32 in. Television
Mar 23, 2008 | Sanyo DP26746 26 in. LCD Television
429 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: