Question about GE YK4EA Remote Control WJ26X10242

1 Answer

Need to buy a replacement

I broke the original, and Sears asks over $60 for a new one. Anyone can sell me a replacement?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    A rookie expert who has answered 20 questions on their first day.

  • Expert
  • 113 Answers

Call 1-800-remotes, they have many remote replacements. But maybe cost just as much. They also sell Universal Remotes that may help and is way cheaper than an original. You buy them @ Radio Shack, or Rite Aide.

Posted on Apr 17, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

The belt broke and I need a new belt..only to find out that sears doesn't sell parts for the sears craftsman jobsite saw model JT2502RC

Huh??? According to my parts manual you need an "2YFD" belt. has it for $3.88 be sure to check that this is the belt you want BEFORE ordering it.
Sears should have it. How do you know Sears does NOT sell this part?

May 23, 2015 | Sears 10" Jobsite Table Saw with Folding...

1 Answer

The grill that covers my lint screen broke. What is the actual part called and where can I buy a new one?

Its called a Lint Screen. Your going to need your model number to figure out what Lint Screen you need. I know Amazon and Sears sell them

Oct 18, 2012 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer

1 Answer

How much is a KB3300JS Cooktop replacement, and do you guys sell them?

Go to and type in KB3300JS and you will get schematics and part numbers for product. They no longer make the original part, but Sears sells the substitution part for 711.99 and has it in stock as of today 1/29/2011. We need a cooktop too since ours is cracked, but we are still looking for a lower priced replacement or we will probably just buy a new stove because by the time we fix the two parts we need to replace we will have spent the same amount of money to buy a new stove. I hope this helps, because it was hard tracking down this information. Glass assemblyNumber:FANG-B001MRY0Substitution:FANG-B022MRY0

Dec 23, 2009 | Sharp KB3300JS Stainless Steel Electric...

1 Answer

The expandable wings on the side of the unit broke can I buy new ones?

Yes you can buy new ones!! Just go to any SEARS department store they sell them,measure yours to make sure you get them big enough(you will have to cut to fit these) but they work great.

Sep 19, 2009 | Goldstar KG6000R Window Air Conditioner

1 Answer

I need a lid for a sc-60 slow cooker. It broke

Corningware stated they are discontinued item. Unless someone is selling them on ebay they are hard to find. pyrexware is the maker maybe they have them or a means of getting them

Jul 06, 2009 | CorningWare SC60 Slow Cooker

2 Answers

Protron PLTV 3250 Parts

Ask and you shall receive. seems to have them in stock. And people sell TV parts on Ebay all time. I hope that helps you.

Feb 01, 2009 | Protron PLTV3250 32 in. LCD Television

1 Answer

I have a sears model 110.86873100 clothes dryer with a defective timer mechanism. I received a replacement part from sears that is different from the original. It has 9 posts to attach wires too, and the...

If i may ask ,did you not find a wiring diagram in timer compartment or glued to inside of front or bottom panel ? Does the new an old timer have the posts marked by letters ?

Sep 24, 2008 | Dryers

1 Answer

Powermate plastic bottom broke

Go to, click on parts, the part you need is:
BASE-NOZLE 8191779 (4370725) 11650812007 $ 33.09 $ 33.09
You can order it thru sears online. Cost is $33.09, plus tax and shipping.

Dec 31, 2007 | Kenmore 23612 Progressive PowerMate Bagged...

Not finding what you are looking for?
GE YK4EA Remote Control WJ26X10242 Logo

Related Topics:

66 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GE Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74377 Answers

Computer Repairing
Computer Repairing

Level 3 Expert

14641 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Are you a GE Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides