Question about Funai Televison & Video
I want to play US dvds on a Region 2 (UK) dvd player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: not able to play region 2 dvds
With remote control and player stopped,
press setup, vol+, vol-, vol+, vol-
Use arrow keys to select region 1-6 or 255 for all region.
Numbers appear on TV screen.
Press setup again to save and exit
Try this to make it multiregion. It should work.
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
0082 0015 0089 0004 00F2 0033 0017 0010 0091 0013
make sure you have the disc draw open and enter the above code via your remote.
let me know if it works
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
SOURCE: REGION 2 DVDS ON REGION 1 PLAYER
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2010 | Sony DVD Player DVP-NS45P w/Remote, Retail
Apr 30, 2010 | Philips DVDR70 DVD Recorder
Apr 17, 2010 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2008 | Funai PY90VG DVD Player/VCR
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: