Question about Fujitsu ScanSnap fi-5110EOX2 Pass-Through Scanner
How to open panel to repair power switch pushed through its mount?
The ADF cover is fixed on the top side (paper -entry) by arresting clamps and on the lower side (paper-exit) by hooks.
- First remove the paper exit tray.
- On the left and right side of the cover you will find two cross head screws.
- Remove both screws.
- Now you have to release the ADF cover hooks.
- Put your fingers under the ADF cover edge at the paper-exit side or
In case of need you can use a teaspoon handle instead of your fingers.
- Pull out the lower ADF cover edge until the arresting hooks get free.
- Lift-up the lower ADF cover carefully about 1 inch and slide it towards the paper entry side for releasing the arresting clamps on the top.
- REMEMBER IT'S PLASTIC. TOO MUCH FORCE WILL DAMAGE THE COVER.
- Inside the ADF cover you will find a bracket with the power switch knob. Usually the bracket is loosen.
- Fix it in the correct position with plastic glue or heat melting glue.
- Wait until the glue set hard.
- Reassemble the ADF cover in reverse order.
- Don't forget to screw tight the two cross-head screws before closing the ADF cover.
- Check the switch.
Posted on May 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 30, 2012 | 2002 Ford Taurus
May 29, 2010 | Sharp R-530BS Microwave Oven
May 27, 2010 | Emerson Black Microwave Oven
Jan 30, 2010 | Whirlpool GH7155XHS Microwave Oven
Jun 06, 2009 | Emerson MW8102SS 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Sep 09, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 05, 2008 | GE JE2160 Microwave Oven
Jul 27, 2008 | Kenmore 66312/66319 Microwave Oven
Jun 29, 2008 | Maytag MMC5000 Microwave Oven
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: