Question about Visual Land Connect Tablet VL-879
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here you go >>
The instructions are as follows:
1. Turn off the tablet fully and make sure you have some charge in it (at least 20%).
2. Hold down the volume up and power button for about 12-15 seconds until the first android logo comes up. When this happens, relase both buttons.
3. Now you're presented with an android face up and a red triangle. This next step varies with the OS version the tablet currenly carries. For 4.0.4 users, hitting the volume up button 5 times followed by the volume down once brings you to the revoery menu. For 4.1 users, once you're at this screen, you will need to restart the tablet by holding down to power button for a few seconds and letting go as soon as you see the screen go blank. Personally, this did the trick for the reset because pressing combinations of keys did not work. 4. once you're in the recovery menu, use the volume down button to scroll wipe data/factory reset and press the power button to select.
5. Confirm by selecting "yes-delete all user data" on the next screen and pressing the power button.
6. Once you receive the message "data wipe complete" you can now select "reboot system now." Your tablet will now restart and guide you through the setup as if it were the first time being used.
Posted on Apr 19, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2017 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Nov 29, 2015 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Jan 05, 2015 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Dec 13, 2014 | Visual Land Connect 9" Android Tablet...
Aug 14, 2014 | Visual Land Prestige Pro 7G Android 4.1...
May 24, 2014 | Visual Land Prestige Pro 7G Android 4.1...
Dec 10, 2012 | Visual Land Connect Tablet VL-879
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: