Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Canon mp160 e5 error
Try the following:
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power LED is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the LED lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button 4 times.
Posted on Mar 15, 2008
SOURCE: Error message on Canon MP160
The error code refers to Ink Cartridge
Issue: ERROR: Error code 5100 appears on the computer screen
Issue: ERROR LED: E, 2, 2
1. Disconnect and reconnect power cord to reset the device
2. Remove Packing Material MP160 / MP180 / MP460
3. Reseat ink cartridge (MP160 / MP180 / MP460)
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
SOURCE: printer flashes E 2 2
CANON PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer has few common problems. Such as Driver CD lost, Scanner does not work, Connection problem etc. For find all these software solution just click here....
Posted on Sep 04, 2009
This is the manual for it
Error 2 = reload paper (Crooked)
Error 4 = Ink tank may be MT
Posted on Jan 03, 2010
This error means that you have scaner trouble, most likely the scaner is stucked, or the main logic pcb is faulty.
Try to remove copy glass and manually walk the scaner few times and put him in left position, grease it.
If doesnt help, the best way is to buy new printer.Logic board is too expensive for repair.
Hope that helped
Posted on Jul 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 03, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 15, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Jan 18, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: