Question about ASUS Tablets Nexus 7 1b32 7" 32 Gb Tablet - Nvidia Tegra 3 T30l 1.20 Ghz nexus7 1b32 -
You can try resetting the password or pin through the Android Device Manager page.
I have done this 5 or 6 times for myself and clients without erasing everything with a factory reset.
It is worth a try before wiping out your device.
Since Google's help page didn't have this I wrote it up here.
Unlock Your Nexus Without Restoring
Posted on Nov 25, 2014
You need to reset it and all data will be lost
1. Press the power button and both volume keys for several seconds. Continue to hold until you see the Android recovery logo and the large Start selection at the top of the screen.
2. Move the volume keys up and down to see the menu selections. The power key will select the option.
3. To factory reset and wipe the device, select Recovery Mode.
4. When you see the Android with red triangle, hold the power button down and press the volume up key until the wipe data/factory reset option appears. Press the power button to select it. Remember that this will erase all the data on your device.
5. With the volume keys select Yes - erase all user data and again press the power button to select this option.
Posted on Apr 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 25, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 27, 2016 | Proscan 7-Inch Android Internet Tablet,...
Jan 01, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 15, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 10, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 05, 2012 | Cell Phones
Mar 09, 2010 | Toshiba Portege 3500 Tablet PC
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: