Question about Digital Cameras
A couple of things you can try:
1. Insert the Camera's USB cord to another USB port of your PC;
2. While disconnected from the PC, verify that the pictures are still inside the camera's memory;
3. Reset the camera (power on/off);
4. Check the camera's batteries;
5. Reboot your PC with the camera attached via the USB;
6. Remove the memory card from the camera and try uploading using a card reader;
7. Uninstall all instances of your USB in your PC's Device Manager, reboot and allow the PC to auto-detect and auto-install necessary drivers; and
8. Verify that the software/drivers for your camera are installed correctly with no yellow or red markings.
Hope this be of some help. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | Digital Cameras
Nov 30, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Digital Camera
Nov 20, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z730 Digital Camera
Jun 28, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
Jun 22, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare DX6340 Zoom Digital Camera
Oct 11, 2007 | Digital Cameras
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare CX7530 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare C360 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Oct 21, 2016 | Digital Cameras
620 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!