Question about Cameras
A couple of things you can try:
1. Insert the Camera's USB cord to another USB port of your PC;
2. While disconnected from the PC, verify that the pictures are still inside the camera's memory;
3. Reset the camera (power on/off);
4. Check the camera's batteries;
5. Reboot your PC with the camera attached via the USB;
6. Remove the memory card from the camera and try uploading using a card reader;
7. Uninstall all instances of your USB in your PC's Device Manager, reboot and allow the PC to auto-detect and auto-install necessary drivers; and
8. Verify that the software/drivers for your camera are installed correctly with no yellow or red markings.
Hope this be of some help. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2009 | Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Nov 20, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare Z730 Digital Camera
Jun 28, 2009 | Kodak EASYSHARE M1063 Digital Camera
Jun 22, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare DX6340 Zoom Digital Camera
Oct 11, 2007 | Cameras
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare CX7530 Digital Camera
Aug 29, 2005 | Kodak EasyShare One Digital Camera
Apr 25, 2018 | Nikon Cameras
622 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!