Question about HP Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hi if you email body sculpture on email@example.com they will send you a free manual by pdf they are brilliant i know because i have used them for the same reason myself last week
Posted on Nov 17, 2009
SOURCE: My second hand Body Sculpture
There could be many causes for the same. Few of the major reasons are mentioned below :-
1. It could be due to faulty motor.
DC motors can be easily tested in a number of ways. Many times a motor is replaced only to find another problem exists so be sure to test the motor if you think it is a problem.
Methods to test a motor: 1) Cordless drill battery- get a fully-charged, 18 volt (preferred) cordless drill battery and on most treadmills connect the red and black motor leads to the battery (some have different colors but if you have two wires and get it hooked up backwards, the motor will just run backwards and won’t be harmed). If good, the motor should operate at about 1 MPH.
2) Car battery- these are 12VDC high amp batteries so the motor will turn slowly but you can walk on the belt. Always be careful with battery acid on these things so we don’t recommend bringing them in the house…take the treadmill to the battery.
3) Lantern battery- a fully charged lantern battery should operate your motor at a slow speed but lacks the amperage to have someone walk on the belt.
4) Use an outside DC converter with a variable speed input. The most complex but also the best way to test a motor. If you have a way to do this, it is the preferred method and how we do it in the field on local service calls.
2. Faulty speed sensor could be one of the reasons.
3. Even friction could lead to this problem. You could lube your treadmill ( read the owner's manual for the complete maintenance schedule )
Lastly, it could be a faulty control board ( though seems rare ). It might appears fine visually.
Let me know,if needed further assistance.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Aug 26, 2010
SOURCE: body sculpture bt 5800t manual
Try unplugging the treadmill from the wall overnight. You can also try turning on the treadmill and then press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds. This should clear the memory.
Posted on Sep 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2017 | Body Sculpture Exercise & Fitness
Sep 21, 2015 | Body Sculpture Bt3152 Motorised Treadmill
Dec 28, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 31, 2013 | Body Sculpture Bt3152 Motorised Treadmill
Jul 28, 2013 | Body Sculpture Bt5700 Motorised Treadmill
Nov 06, 2012 | Bowflex Nice Tc3000 Treadclimber Bow Flex...
Oct 07, 2012 | Body Sculpture Bt3152 Motorised Treadmill
Oct 09, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Oct 06, 2016 | HP "LaserJet P2055DN Printer"
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!