Question about Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Sony DVP FX 720
I have not got a problem with the screen, it works fine, I just want to make it multi regional, so need the codes for it please?, and the player type is SONY DVP FX 720
Posted on Jun 24, 2008
SOURCE: Sony DVP-NS57P all region
1) Plug the DVD Power Cord to the wall jack, but DO NOT Turn On the player;
2) With the Remote Control, press: Display, Top Menu, Clear and Power;
3) It will enter in the Service Mode;
4) Choose option 2 and then 4;
5) It will ask for an Input Code and Current Code (its 5 spaces), press 1245 and then Zero;
6) Leave all Zero erasing 1245, and on the bottom field all Zero too, then press Enter;
7) So the DVD Display will show a Zero (all Region-Free), then press Power to Turn Off.
Posted on Dec 21, 2008
Quick search of the web all says the same thing. No unlock codes for Sony DVD players.
Next time, do a little research to see if the player you are interested in has the ability before purchasing.
-=/ Daft Tech /=-
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
Testimonial: "Thank you - that answered my question, though the DVD player I have was a gift, not a purchase, so I had no chance to research it."
Tips for a great answer:
on Mar 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 17, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2010 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Dec 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Mar 21, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!