Question about Dishwashers
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Bought a house with a
Not sure if a manual would still be available but I can tell you that the Dishlex washer was made by Vulcan / Electrolux and was originally sold in Australia. You may want to check eBay Australia or some other online resources from down under! G’day mate!
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
Probably fatigued wiring from the chassis to the door where it bends every time you open and close the door. On my 500E, I took the sheet metal door skin off and found a couple of burned spots on the wires inside a clear plastic strain relief.
Posted on Jun 07, 2009
This problem is common to both the 300 & 310 models. The flashing Fast light indicates a blockage in the water supply. I fixed this by:
- disconnecting the dishwasher
- checking for blockages in the input hose filter (there were none)
- removing the bottom of the dishwasher (two screws at the front)
- looking for the translucent plastic bucket thing attached to the side of the main assembly
- unclipping it from the main assembly and removing the white hose attached to it
- flushing 5 years worth of evil gunk down the sink (you need a small brush or piece of wire to get it out
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2011 | Dishwashers
May 22, 2010 | Dishwashers
Mar 07, 2010 | Dishwashers
Mar 03, 2010 | Dishwashers
Sep 19, 2009 | Electrolux Dishwashers
Aug 05, 2009 | Dishwashers
Apr 11, 2009 | Dishwashers
May 29, 2008 | Tecnik 24 in. TKD795/3 Built-in Dishwasher
Apr 01, 2008 | Dishwashers
Aug 19, 2017 | Dishwashers
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!