Question about Tablets & eReaders
1) Make sure device screen is ABSOLUTELY clean.
2) Make sure your hands, and workspace are also clean and lint free, then DOUBLE CHECK #1 above.
3) The pro's use a "wetting" solution to settle the protector onto the screen but NOTE ! wetness is generally bad for electronics !, so " a little, is good. More is NOT better!"
4) A small plastic squeegee is usually included with any "quality" protector kit. USE IT GENTLY! move the squeegee from the center toward the edges, pushing excess solution or bubbles as you go. Excess pressure stretches the protector and causes bubbles to form as the protector settles.
5) Once the protector is bubble free, in the correct place, and not hanging over the edges. LEAVE IT ALONE 'TILL IT DRIES AND SETS.
NOTES If your protector is one that uses an adhesive coating to hold it in place, DON'T TOUCH THE ADHESIVE SIDE WITH FINGERS (or anything else for that matter) because that's what makes dimples that trap bubbles. This process is proof of the saying "You only get one chance to do it right the first time!". If after the process is complete, and if you find there are still bubbles, you may try again but the likely chance of removing and replacing the same film without damaging it is very small. Fortunately, protector screens usually aren't too expensive (compared to the price of a damaged phone/tablet). Good luck!
Posted on Apr 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 01, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 20, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Apr 02, 2015 | Samsung SM-T9000ZWAXAR Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2...
Nov 30, 2014 | Trio Stealth G2 7 inch Tablet with 8GB...
Nov 08, 2014 | Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro 9.7cm 4.0 Trio...
Oct 31, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 11, 2014 | Supersonic 7" Touch Screen MID Tablet
Dec 28, 2011 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!