Question about Android Apps
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Installing error code -106
I suggest go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/Add remove programs.
Check and see if the program is in list and remove it. While in control panel go to system/Device Drivers check non have a yellow mark on them if so reinstall drivers or upgrade Reboot and try again.
Posted on Jul 23, 2008
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
You can always find a use for filemanager:
ES File Explorer: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop.cupcake
Or Root Explorer if you are rooted: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer&feature=search_result Thank you for choosing Fixya!!
Posted on Jul 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 27, 2016 | Huawei Cell Phones
Aug 20, 2016 | Android Cell Phones
Nov 02, 2015 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 06, 2014 | Apple Ipad I-pad
Mar 19, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
May 21, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Jan 10, 2011 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Jul 13, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!