Question about Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard - 915G Chipset - Onboard Audio, Video, Lan - MicroATX
Need manual for motherboard
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Filter.aspx?ProductID=1672&lang=eng
2. From the drop-down menu, select your operating system.
3. Click "GO".
4. Under the "Drivers" section, find & click on the link labelled "Audio: Realtek* ALCxxx Driver".
5. On the next page, click "Download".
6. On the next page, click "Accept" at the bottom of the page.
7. On the next page, click download link to start the download of the driver.
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 23, 2011 | ASUS M2N-MX SE Motherboard
Apr 27, 2010 | Gigabyte Motherbroad (GBTK8NS) Motherboard
Sep 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2009 | Intel D915GAG Socket 775 Motherboard -...
Jul 30, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-8IPXDR-E Motherboard
May 12, 2009 | Gigabyte GA-6OX Motherboard
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!