Question about Health & Beauty
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Parts on the Pink car Nebulizer
The funnel is called a "diffuser". It just sets inside the measuring cup and will gently vibrate during a treatment to ensure all the medication runs off the sides the cup to be atomized. You can also ask your family Dr. to review the set up with you if you are concerned that you are not using it right.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
I purchased this grill and assembled it yesterday. I noted the area that is providing confusion as it is wrong. Please follow the following instructions. It is quite simple when you have a background in electrical and electronics engineering. These directions should translate my knowledge into step by step instructions for all.
1. Attach the two thinner wires with two terminals on each wire, from the front of the grill head to the larger (Input or Control) terminals on the igniter assembly. These two wires are from the push to turn micro switches on each of the burner control knobs on the grill head. Attach the two smaller terminals on these thinner wires to the micro switch on the side burner control connected as part of the regulator and hose assembly.
2. Attach the three thicker wires from the front of the grill head to three of the six smaller (output) terminals on the igniter assembly. These wires go to the igniters themselves.
3. Connect the two thicker wires from the rear of the grill head to two of the six output terminals on the igniter assembly. The small wire is for the igniter on the bottom infrared burner and the larger, thermally insulated wire, connects to the igniter on the rear infrared burner.
4. Connect the lead from the side burner to the remaining small output terminal on the igniter assembly.
5. Mount the igniter to the front of the right side shelf by removing the battery cover and hexagonal nut. Insert the shaft through the hole in the front of the right side shelf and secure with the hexagonal nut. Replace the battery cap. Do not install the battery at this time.
6. Mount the side burner control by inserting the long end of the control into the side burner assembly. Attach the control to the front of the right side shelf with the two screws held in the front of the control assembly. NOTE: You must remove the screws from the control assembly and insert them through the Off/On bezel and front panel of the right side shelf before screwing them back into the control assembly. Install the control knob for the right side shelf. Verify that the connections to the side burner control micro switch made in step 1 are still intact.
7. Insert the battery into the igniter assembly by removing the batter cap and inserting the AA size battery with the positive (pointed) end out. Replace the battery cap.
8. Test the igniter assembly prior to installing the gas tank and installing the “Flame Tamers” and grates by pushing in on each burner control knob in turn. Listen for a popping sound and look for sparks at each burner.
I hope this helps.
E. F. Roberts & Associates
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
You can get the manual on link below. If not the right one please give the whole model #
Posted on Jan 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2016 | Health & Beauty
Nov 20, 2013 | Sauder Velocity Computer Desk, 29 3/4in.H...
Oct 07, 2012 | Sunrise Medical Economy...
Feb 24, 2011 | Health & Beauty
May 17, 2010 | Mabis 40 270 000 Mist II Ultrasonic...
Sep 08, 2009 | PfaFF Creative 7570
Sep 05, 2009 | Thermador HNW48YS Stainless Steel Kitchen...
Apr 07, 2009 | Mabis Neb Xp Portable Handheld Cmpressor...
Dec 31, 2008 | Drive Medical Checker Nebulizer Yellow - 1...
Aug 17, 2017 | Sunrise Health & Beauty
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!