- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The icons are greyed out because the app is unusable while it's waiting to update. The phone can hang up when updating if you're on a slow connection for too long. The first thing to try would be to delete the app and try reinstalling while on a good Wi-Fi connection. If that doesn't work, try powering the phone down completely (hold the power button down until the the red slide shows up) and turn the phone back on. If that's *STILL* not enough, you may need to reset your phone. In most cases, that first step is generally all you'll need. Good luck!
The easiest way is to wait for a few hours and try to update your iPhone again. Best remember to try this way because sometimes it really works well. And simply, I would like to introduce the steps to upgrade your iPhone via WiFi environment first and foremost.
1. Open Settings of your iPhone.
2. Connect WiFi and find General on your iPhone.
3. Open Software Update.
4. The device would automatically check for update, or you could click the "Check for update" button.
5. After that, click Install Now button. Then you just need to wait until the update completes.
The non-gmail mail app does not support changing the signature on the version of Android OS that is loaded onto the HTC Dream/G1. In the Gmail app do the following:
1. push the menu button to bring up the menu options for the Gmail app. 2. select settings from the menu 3.select signature and enter your desired message 4. press OK to save or cancel to void your entry.
This is a common bug when Apple upgraded the ibooks.
First, delete the app from your phone.
Second, open itunes on your computer without the phone attached
third, update all apps
fourth, plug in your iphone and sync ibooks
if the above doesn't work then re-download ibooks from itunes
if both above dont work then you need to erase the ibooks app from your phone and itunes and then download the app again.
iphone 3G English dictionary download-WordBook app. WordBook is a powerful iphone 3G dictionary app,developed by TranCreative Software. it is the most downloaded commercial english dictionary in Itunes app store.WordBook does not require an internet connection to run. WordBook text sizes and other preferences can be modified in iPhone Settings.
1. Open iTunes. Open the Edit menu on Windows or the iTunes menu on a Mac. Click the "Preferences" option. Make sure the "Disable automatic syncing for all iPhones" check box is selected. 2. Plug your iPhone into the computer and wait for iTunes to recognize it. Click on your iPhone's icon on the right side of the iTunes window. Click the "Music" tab. 3. Select the music you want to sync to your iPhone using playlists. You can also select the option to sync all your music to the iPhone. 4.Click "Sync" when you're done customizing your settings. Get more details: Transfer music files from Mac to iPhone