Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Jul 02, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Apr 01, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2014 | Philips SRP2003/27 Remote Control
Mar 29, 2013 | Televison & Video
Mar 10, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 21, 2012 | One For All Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2009 | Mitsubishi Heating & Cooling
Feb 24, 2018 | Toshiba Televison & Video
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: