PLEASE HELP ME!! the pc is not accepting my usb and i have already installed the cd like 3 times..but when i connected it simply says that the device was not found..when i insert the usb it comes out as new device found but then it says there was an error and it doesnt let me see the pictures..
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 10,000 points.
Re: PC NOT ACCEPTING USB
On a similar post, my reply was....
A couple of things you can try: 1. Insert the Camera's USB cord to another USB port of your PC; 2. While disconnected from the PC, verify that the pictures are still inside the camera's memory; 3. Reset the camera (power on/off); 4. Check the camera's batteries; 5. Reboot your PC with the camera attached via the USB; 6. Remove the memory card from the camera and try uploading using a card reader; 7.
Uninstall all instances of your USB in your PC's Device Manager, reboot
and allow the PC to auto-detect and auto-install necessary drivers; and 8. Verify that the software/drivers for your camera are installed correctly with no yellow or red markings.
Hope this be of some help. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.turn on your PC.laptop 2.connect USB cable provide from camera USB port to PC/Laptop USB port 3.turn on the camera 4.PC/Laptop will detect new devices automatically 5.for some cases, the computer might ask for devices driver (inside CD/mini CD inserted in the box) 6.after the installation suceed, you can browse/move files from camera to your computer
1. you want to purchase the data cable for your konica digital camera. 2.Then connect the one end to the camera. 3.Connect the other end to the computer's usb port. 4.Your camera will detected by the computer then you can access the pictures and import it to the computer. 5.Install your Driver CD which Came with the camera install it for better result.
Please install software "Picture Package" CD came with camera. Connect USB cable to camera and other end of cable to PC. Windows XP or Vista will recognize it and install its drivers automatically. If camera is not recognized by Windows, go to camera Menu, enable USB Streaming and check. Hope info will help you.
if it's do veruse time just chande yr USB cable or use different usb port after use the sectuation u face same problem chek virus may be yr system is inficted with Trojen or antispy..
u have a drvier cd with phone give u when u perchase that phone and when u connect your phone to pc it's show SamsungD900i found then u give path from yr drvier cd it's depend whitch OS u company give all most OS drvier built in CD u have to install software first which also located in CD then connect yr phone to pc as my sujjaction first install full softwre and drvier after connect yr phone to yr Pc and if u allready connect yr phone just plug out then install software and drviers after finesh installaction restart pc then connect yr Phone to OTHER USB prort. it's help u..:)
The first thing is unplugg the camera and then uninstall the camera drivers.Now again install the driver and make sure the camera is not pluged in.Once you finish installing the camera drivers you can then plug it in.See if this helps or else please proceed to next steps.
Try connecting your camera to another USB port. Using one port all the
time to connect and disconnect USB items a port can develop a range of
files associated with configuring the USB connection. Some of these
files might actually have been from your camera connected before, or
some of these configurations could be from other USB items you connect
to this port. Changing ports can often lead to an immediate good
connection simply because ther are no conflicting configuration files.
THIS IS A BIG ONE. This is the last thing to do. Before you try this
process, please complete a full back up of your system. This is
important as the next step can have side effects you did not entirely
expect. AND Second, you might need your XP Install Disk (not in all
cases). What this process is about is renewing all hardware/software
configurations relating to USB connections.
Here is what you do:
1. Right click MY COMPUTER
2. Select PROPERTIES
3. Select HARDWARE
4. Select DEVICE MANAGER
5. Select UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS CONTROLLERS
6. Right click on each USB CONTROLLER and select Uninstall
7. Uninstall all entries
8. Reboot your computer
9. As your computer re-boots it will reinstall all USB connections it detects
THEN, when all other USB items have been configured and connected by the system, you then should try connecting your USB camera
If these suggestions are implemented and you are still have connection
difficulties with your computer, there are several other things to try.
If you have another XP Computer you should try connecting your camera
to another computer to see if the problem is a camera problem or not.
If it still has this problem with the next computer, it maybe be a
fault of the player.
IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL the above mentioned and still have a problem,
you should next contact the seller of this machine for further
instructions of what to do next.
Goodluck, Please don't forget to rate the solution.
you have several options.
1. see first what operating system you computer runs.
if it is vista or mac, it will be recognized as unknown device,
look for SSCAM100 or DCIM folder. you will then see the camera files in that folder.
2. you should also download the cd driver, the cd that comes with the camera, to your PC. this will help the connection be proper.
3. if you're using desktop, try to connect the camera at the back of your tower. look for a USB port at the back of the tower and connect USB cord to it.
4. make sure you're using the proper USB cable, the cable that comes with the camera. for your S630, it is USB cable type 2.
5. also, make sure before you connect camera to PC, camera is turned off, when the USB cord is properly connected, that is the time camera should be turned on.
6. when unpluggin the camera to PC, make sure that you are safely removing the device from the PC so you will not have future connection problems.
If the removable disk does not appear when you open "My Computer" in Windows, it is possible that the USB drivers are not installed correctly.
Update to the latest version of FinePix Viewer (including the USB drivers). To update FinePix Viewer, you must have the software from the CD-ROM bundled with the product (Utilities for FinePix) already installed.
As an alternative method to updating the software, you can also reinstall the USB drivers. The USB drivers can be reinstalled by installing the software from the CD-ROM again.
If the removable disk is still not displayed after the above measures have been taken, check the following:
Windows system checks
1. You should be using Windows 98, Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
2. The Windows XP USB drivers are supported as standard system drivers but are only compatible with Software for FinePix versions 2.0 or later. If you are using an earlier version of the CD-ROM, an update to FinePix Viewer is required.
3. The software cannot be installed properly from "Scanners and Cameras" in the Control Panel.
Digital camera checks
1. Check that the digital camera can play back images on its LCD monitor.
2. On digital cameras with the PC Camera function, select "DSC" as the USB setting. (Refer to the Owner's Manual for your camera for information on specifying the camera settings.)