Question about DXG Technology DXG-308 Digital Camera
PLEASE HELP ME!! the pc is not accepting my usb and i have already installed the cd like 3 times..but when i connected it simply says that the device was not found..when i insert the usb it comes out as new device found but then it says there was an error and it doesnt let me see the pictures..
On a similar post, my reply was....
A couple of things you can try:
1. Insert the Camera's USB cord to another USB port of your PC;
2. While disconnected from the PC, verify that the pictures are still inside the camera's memory;
3. Reset the camera (power on/off);
4. Check the camera's batteries;
5. Reboot your PC with the camera attached via the USB;
6. Remove the memory card from the camera and try uploading using a card reader;
7. Uninstall all instances of your USB in your PC's Device Manager, reboot and allow the PC to auto-detect and auto-install necessary drivers; and
8. Verify that the software/drivers for your camera are installed correctly with no yellow or red markings.
Hope this be of some help. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Nov 02, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5S
May 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 04, 2011 | Nokia X3 Cell Phone
Nov 05, 2010 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
Apr 14, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 18, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 04, 2009 | DXG Technology DXG-308 Digital Camera
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!