Question about Philips Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio Mp 171 Copier With Feed,...
Mar 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 21, 2010 | Canon i350 InkJet Printer
Nov 10, 2008 | Philips Lands Phones
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!