Hi I can gave you some error codes but this all I can do hope it be of help to you.
- The media path motor has stalled while moving without the clutch engaged.
1. Check the wiring and connectors from the front door to the I/O board.
2. Run the Test Tray 1 Width Sensors.
3. If the test fails replace the front door.
4. Replace the I/O board.08.055.44
- The media path drive module has stalled while engaging the head tilt.
- The Preheat preheater is not drawing the expected power from the supply.
Run the Preheat Heater test, check the wiring. If test fails and no apparently problem is evident, replace the preheater.05,002.42
- Problems with the Y-axis. It could be the belt,motor or the drum.
: PM_FAULT_HEADTILT_NOT_ ENGAGED
- The printhead tilt is not engaged, so it didn't tilt back properly or the printhead is stuck in the tilted position by the tilt lock arms. The process motor gear train getting out of sync can also cause this error.
1. Try rebooting the printer.
2. Check for an obstruction or damage in the process gearbox.
3. Ensure the gears are correctly aligned and homed. If faulty replace the process gearbox
4. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test to test the headtilt.
5. Run the Head Maintenance Wiper Clutch test. If the test fails, replace the wiper drive clutch.
6. Run the Wiper Axis Drive test.
7. Replace the exit assembly.7,010.4x
- The printhead is stuck in the tilt position by the tilt arms. The process motor gearbox being out of sync can also cause this error.
1. Reboot the printer.
2. Verify the lock arms rotate correctly.
3. Check for spilled ink around the printhead.
4. Check the process motor gears for damage. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and homed.
5. Verify the process gear box, process shaft, and drive module shaft are at home position.
6. Verify the headtilt gear will engage, see the home positioning procedure on page. You can manually engage the headtilt gear.
7. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
8. Run the Process Motor test.
9. Run the Head Maintenance Clutch test, if the test fails replace the clutch.
10.Run Wiper Drive test. If this fails inspect the wiper drive system.
All The Best: Pineworks