Question about ATT - Avaya - Lucent AT&T Avaya Lucent 4 Line Phone 954
I unplugged the phone to switch outlets. When I plugged it back in, it rings continuously and the screens flashes continuously.
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 30, 2014 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-32FS120 32" TV
Dec 31, 2013 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 04, 2011 | AT&T Lands Phones
Jun 01, 2011 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-40S2010 40 in. LCD...
The Standby/Power light of the TV blinks when there is any internal malfunction in the TV.
The self-diagnostic function of the projection TV will cause the STANDBY light to blink or flash when the television detects an issue. The number of times the STANDBY light flashes corresponds to a specific issue. As per the two examples below, some of the issues may be resolved without the need for service.
If the STANDBY light flashes three times in sequence, the lamp cover is not securely attached. Reattach the lamp cover to resolve this issue.
If the STANDBY light flashes four times in sequence, the TV may be overheating. To resolve this issue, ensure that the back of the TV is well ventilated.
If the flash sequence is not listed above or the light continues to flash, follow the steps below to perform a power reset:
Try the following steps to check if the issue can be resolved.
Turn off the television.
Unplug the television power cord from the electrical outlet.
Let the television remain without power for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.
If the television is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the television.
If the issue continues to occur, service may be required.
Thanks for using Fixya.
May 12, 2011 | Sony KDF-50E2000 50" HDTV
"Press and hold the "left arrow" key.
Press the "Setup" key and release both keys.
Display should say "Enter Special Key Combo"
Press and release the "OK" button
1. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says "System Configuration Menu".
2. Press and release the "OK" button.
3. Display should say "Hardware failure status". If not there already, Arrow Key over to "Hardware failure status",
4. Press and release the "OK" button.
5. Display should say "Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear".
6. Press and release the "OK" Button. Message changes to "Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue".
7. Press and release the "CANCEL" button as many times as necessary, so that, either the "Welcome to Photosmart Express" screen appears, or, the "Ink System Failure" screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
8. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
9. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
10. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message "USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER" followed by "PRESS OK TO CONTINUE". Press OK.
11. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the "ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS". Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use.
NOTE: If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit."
Procedure from http://www.fixyourownprinter.com
Apr 23, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 28, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Jun 24, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 19, 2009 | Ace Hardware InSinkErator Badger 5, 1/2 HP...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: