Canon IR3530 jamming
Hi, lets go from begining:
1) Remove rollers from lower cass, and put them on first cass. Use fresh paper too. - Does it helps? try abaut 50 copies.If helps replace rollers.
FB6-3405 x1, FC6-6661 X1, FC6-7083 X1
2) when you open right lower door and right door you will be able to see axis with two small rollers.Clean it verry well, use alcohol.
3) On lower right door there must be metal plate for pressure on delivery roller, if there is no plate, put in each corner some tape or filc 2-3mm thick, wich will add pressure on plastic paper cover wich guides paper on delivery roller.
4) Does your jamed paper have any anomalities on itself, like: look like accordian, small wrinkles,...
If yes, check separation plate on fixing unit, pressure of rollers ( between fixing film and press. roller - NIP CHECK ).
5) Beaneath drum you will see small plastic sensor flapper - is he worn out? This is paper registration sensor, if he get in first position before the paper pass him you will get jam code.
Try to flip paper in cassete, up side down, and try then. If then works, the problem is in moisture on paper.
Hope that helped
Jun 29, 2010 |
Canon ImageRUNNER 3570 Copier/Printer