Question about Panasonic Massage Chair Real Pro Ultra EP30005KU
After locked unit, fixed and re-installed. I need to calibrate the up and down system and not sure how to set it in correct default position? I would like a service manual if anyone has it? Thank you
We recommend you contact our National Parts Center by calling 1-800-833-9626 to obtain this unit's service manual.
Posted on Apr 16, 2014
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2018 | GMC Cars & Trucks
Oct 15, 2014 | Panasonic VIERA TC-P55ST50 55 in. 3D...
Dec 30, 2013 | Cybex 530T Pro Plus Treadmill
May 19, 2011 | Toys
This is the procedure to fix consumer's who have the issue with the AppsLib error message and forcing them to exit.
1. Make sure you have back up any data on an external source before beginning
2. Make sure you know your SSID# and WEP key prior to starting. If not please contact your Internet Service Provider before beginning.
3. Go to Settings
4. Go to Privacy
5. Go to Factory Data Reset
6. Reset Data
7. This will take some time and unit will re-boot.
8. It will then instruct you to Calibrate Screen
9. Calibrate the screen by touching each X that appears on screen, until screen confirms calibration
10. Go to Settings
11. Go to Wireless and Networks
12. Set up WIFI (you will need your SSD# and password)
13. Go to Applications
14. In Applications the UNKNOWN SOURCES box must be checked
15. Go AppsLib to download
16. Install Apps
Nov 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2010 | Startrac Fitness Products Exercise &...
Aug 22, 2009 | Zebra Eltron LP 2824 Thermal Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | Zebra 105SL Thermal Label Printer
Mar 06, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2008 | HP Color LaserJet 2600n Printer
May 22, 2018 | Furniture
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: