Question about HP ScanJet Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to Default Duplex Scanning
AFTER PUT GHOST IT WIL SLOVE.OTHERWISE WIL NOT SLOVE.
COULD U PLS GIVE SOLUCATION
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
SOURCE: hp scanjet 8250
Have you considered simply scanning from within Adobe Acrobat or similar software that produces .pdf and then use the email feature within Acrobat?
As I look over the HP User Manual, I can't see any method to set the default output. It simply says...
Use the E-MAIL button() to scan documents or pictures and insert them in an e-mail message as an attachment. You must have an Internet connection and a supported e-mail application.
1. Place the original face down on the scanner glass or face up in the ADF. If you are scanning two-sided originals from an ADF, slide the DUPLEX switch to two-sided mode.
2.Press the E-MAIL button().A message appears asking if the original is a document or a picture.
3.Select Document or Picture, and click OK.Note:A preview image will not appear when scanning from the ADF. To change this preview setting, see the HP Photo & Imaging software Help.
4. Select the final scan area (the area inside the dotted lines) in the preview image.
5. Make adjustments to the preview image if needed.
6. Click Accept.The final scan area is scanned and your e-mail application is opened. The scanned image is added as an attachment to the e-mail message.
7. The Save As dialog box appears. Type a file name and choose a file type, and click OK.
8. Complete the e-mail as usual.
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
you must try and install the CD first before the system will recognise the hardware......kindly download another drive from the manufacturer site without that i won't work
Posted on Aug 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 09, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2012 | HP Scanjet 7800 Pass-Through Scanner
Nov 03, 2009 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 07, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 25, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 12, 2017 | HP ScanJet 3570cv Flatbed Scanner
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: