Question about HP DeskJet 5652 InkJet Printer
The orange light on the hp deskjet 5652 printer keeps flashing and it refuses to print, why?
1. Check to insure the cover is shut down completely.
2. If the "Ink Drop" Icon is blinking you are either out of ink, or there is a problem with the cartridge carrier. So open the cover - the carriage should move to the middle, if not it is bound up somewhere. Check the guides and around the carriage area for gummy labels etc..
3. If the carriage moves to the middle, release the ink cartridges and replace.
4. If the "Arrow" Icon is blinking, this could be a result of a paper feed error. Remove the paper from the tray, open the cover and insure no jams are in the rollers. Shuffle the paper lightly and place back in tray. Check to make sure the tray is pushed completely forward and then press the "Arrow" Icon button until a sheet is fed into the printer.
* * Note: When you are replacing the Ink cartridges and before you remove the tape from the bottom heads, give them a shake to lossen up the ink before installing.
This link will take route you to HP's support and more troubleshooting techniques for your printer.
Hope this helps..
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2010 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Apr 02, 2010 | HP Deskjet F2180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5652 InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2008 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5652 InkJet Printer
Jan 11, 2006 | HP DeskJet 5652 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2014 | HP DeskJet 5652 InkJet Printer
1,934 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!