Question about Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500 Treadmill
When powering on the Treadmill I receive a checksum error and am unable to work the treadmill.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If everything on the display console is working correctly then we know it is either a problem with the wires from the console to the controller or the controller itself. In most cases this means you need a new controller. To verify, take off the motor hood and find the green circuit board called the motor controller. With the power on go into manual mode and push the speed up button to a slow speed. If you see an LED light with "spd ctrl" next to it flickering but the belt still does not move then we know the problem is with the controller sending the signal to the walking belt, in which you should check the wires that go to the motor. If they are connected correctly then we know a new controller is in order. If you do not see a flickering light then it means the speed signal never got there and the problem will be with the wires going from the console to the controller. This is called an upright wire harness.
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
1) Adjust the reed switch , clean it, and tigh the wires connector
see the diagram
2) RUN the software calibration after you fix it, for diagnose, troubleshooting , fix it.
3) test the fuse for blown and replace, use the VOM, or c.breaker reset.
4)test the input voltage motor, with a VOM , if there are voltage, the motor need attention. tight any wires connector to the motor very well see the diagram
5) measure the output voltage board, for input voltage motor, if there are NOT voltage , the board is faulty. tight any wires connector for loose, or bad contacts. see the diagrama
IF doesnot resolve the problem call to the suppliers for warranty of the board of another parts, or service.
God bless you
Posted on Jul 30, 2012
1( tight the ribbon cable and clean it,
2) tight the plug from display board , and clean it.
3) tight the display board vs lower board and clean it unplugged the power
4) test the fuse and replace if necessary or c.breaker reset.
5( Finally adjust the REED SWITCH , clean it and tight the plug very well see the diagram attached.
6) see the block attached. finally the display board can be faulty.
God bless you
Posted on Oct 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | York Exercise & Fitness
Apr 05, 2014 | Precor 932i Treadmill
Feb 04, 2013 | Proform Sport 1000 Folding Treadmill...
Nov 16, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 25, 2011 | Precor 9.21 Treadmill
Jan 08, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack T7 si Treadmill
Nov 27, 2010 | HEALTHRIDER Exercise & Fitness
May 23, 2010 | Precor 9.21 Treadmill
Sep 20, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Feb 28, 2009 | Life Fitness Remanufactured Next...
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: