Question about Olevia LT37HV 37 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
My TV screen gone black, but sound is there. A. How to change the brightness B. How to factory reset
To set it to its factory reset, you have to enter its service mode option. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Viewing it in "Mosaic" will make surf easy. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience.
Service mode entry, adjust and exit procedure to many popular remote controls are given.
Posted on Apr 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2016 | LG 55LE5400 TV
Jan 19, 2015 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
May 12, 2014 | Samsung LN-S2651D 26 in. LCD Television
Feb 17, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Dec 19, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 16, 2009 | Insignia 42" Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV
Dec 26, 2006 | Maxent MX-42HPM20 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Oct 12, 2010 | Olevia LT37HV 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: