Question about Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: paper stuck in roller
Please ensure that you have check that there is no paper inside the toner and drum area accessible from the front.
Also check that there is no paper stuck below the bottom paper tray which you need to take out the paper tray.
Last you need check the rear cover for any paper visible.
If the problem persist you need to clean up the fuser assembly.
To take it our, you need to do the following:-
1) remove the rear cover
2) remove the side cover
3) remove the top cover
4) remove the black paper guide at the back of the printer
5) remove the white paper guide at the top of the fuser assembly.
6) remove the fuser assembly (2 screws) and the cables white cable on one side and grey cable attaching to the other side of the fuser assembly.
7) Clean the fuser assembly.
8) reinstalled them.
Taking out the paper guide cover is tricky since you need to take them out at a certain angle.
Posted on May 12, 2008
SOURCE: paper jam!!
Please perform the below steps.
1. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
put the cables back and switch on
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
SOURCE: Paper Jam Light on still
The print head is jamed too...
some wheel are scaled, there might be also a transparent scled band who help the print head.
If one of those was forced, you can replace the printer.
open it and check also if it's clean, this band might be dirty, cleaning with a wet rug (water) good luck.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Check whether the fuser rollers are free turning. If the paper is stopped at the ejection roller, the ejection roller needs to be replaced.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Testimonial: "Good start. I cleaned machine and all rollers, including fuser roller, to eliminate those as being the cause. Found problem elsewhere. "
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 16, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 03, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Office Equipment &...
Aug 26, 2011 | Epson Workforce 520 Printer
Jul 06, 2011 | Canon MX882 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2010 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2009 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Jan 29, 2009 | HP DeskJet 5740 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 26, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo RX500 Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: