Question about Nokia Cell Phones
Not install napi client.jad or jar
Mabye it not hack or any certificate for apps?> try it hack the phone ^_^ gud luck
Posted on Jul 04, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Samsung mobile phones
1. You will surely need Samsung uploader. Download the PC Studio for your model from www.samsung.com.
2. Next, you have to transfer the desired files (both .jad and .jar) in the folder "other files" of the mobile phone.
3. Enter the code *#9998*4678255# (that means: *#9998*INSTALL#), or *#9998*52824678255# (that means *#9998*JAVAINSTALL#) and the message of activation will come.
4. Then, you have to go to the above mentioned .jad file and click "Options".
5. You will be asked if you want to install the application. You shall say: Yes.
6. If you will be asked: "Va zice Non Secure Are you sure to install?". You shall say: Yes.
7. If you want to unset the Java install locking, you will have to enter again the above mentioned codes.
In the past I recommended the following link: http://d500.subtitles.de/main.php?l=tut_irda.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
move to this link...
to install games...(.jar and .jad) http://3310metro.blogspot.com/
to download games:
to install themes..
Posted on Feb 02, 2010
there is no such thing...
installing games in s3310 is itself a difficult task to find.. and for installing games we need both .jad and .jar files..
we cannot install .jar file without .jad...and with samsung high cost mobiles, you can directly install .jar files
I hope,this solves your problem...
Posted on Apr 18, 2010
SOURCE: Help installing .jar & .jad
you didnt told if you have .jar or .jad file in your phone.i m telling you by supposing that you have the file on your phone.just go to the location where you have the file in your phone memory and then when you found the file then see that on the left bottom corner of the phone name option is written.you can open it by clicking your left selection key.there you ll find install option.then after that follow the options and your file is installed.
Posted on Jul 31, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
Sep 30, 2010 | Health & Beauty
Aug 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 03, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Feb 18, 2009 | i-mate K-JAM Cellular Phone
Oct 19, 2008 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Jul 01, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
Feb 07, 2008 | Cell Phones
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!